Peach Brocade Saree in Silk
A mesmerizing play of colors is created in our Peach-hued Banarasi silk saree. A blue-green meenakari border creates a lovely contrast with the enchanting peach hue of the body. Hints of opulence are added by gold zari brocades, adding sheen to the silk expanse. Handwoven in Kinkhaab weave by Banarasi craftsmen, this drape is sure to add charm to your celebrations
Type of fabric: Banarasi Silk
Type of weave: Kinkhaab
This Saree contains a blouse piece in contrast colour of sea green of 1 metre (approx.) and the saree length will be 5.5 metres (approx.).
Our Banarasi ensembles are handcrafted with love and care. This makes them a treasure to behold that deserve the same care from you. Here are a few things you can do:
- Dry clean only.
- Air dry away from the sun.
- Store it in the muslin cloth to retain the quality of the zari.
- Do not use any perfumes, deodorants, hair, and makeup sprays on the fabric.
- Iron it in medium heat only.
- Use silica gel sachets in the cupboard while storing the ensemble.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colour of our product that appears on this website. However, we request our customers to accept the fact that the colour of the products shown on the website may vary slightly from the original products due to various reasons.