Orange Butti Dress in Silk
Embrace the regal era with an electric hue in our Orange Banarasi silk fabric. Ornamented with meenakari work and delicate gold buttis shimmering on the kurta fabric, the dress also features a stunning dupatta adorned with a blend of self-woven design and a meenakari Kashmiri pattern on the pallu, crafted using Jamdani weaves.
Type of fabric: Banarasi Silk Fabric (2 piece unstitched)
Type of weave: Jamdani (Cutwork)
Kurta Length : 3 mts. (approx.)
Kurta Width : 36 inches. (approx.)
Dupatta Length : 2.50 mts. (approx.)
Dupatta Width : 36 inches. (approx.)
Our Banarasi ensembles are handcrafted with love and care. This makes them a treasure to behold that deserve the same care from you. Here are a few things you can do:
- Dry clean only.
- Air dry away from the sun.
- Store it in the muslin cloth to retain the quality of the zari.
- Do not use any perfumes, deodorants, hair, and makeup sprays on the fabric.
- Iron it in medium heat only.
- Use silica gel sachets in the cupboard while storing the ensemble.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colour of our product that appears on this website. However, we request our customers to accept the fact that the colour of the products shown on the website may vary slightly from the original products due to various reasons.