Navy Blue Jamdani Silk Dress
Crafted with utmost precision and care, the Mughal meenakari motifs are woven into the kurta fabric, while the meenakari buttis and pallu adorn the dupatta, creating a mesmerizing ensemble that is truly one-of-a-kind. The rich navy blue hue adds depth and richness to the stunning design.
Type of fabric: Banarasi Silk Fabric
(2 piece unstitched)
Type of weave: Jamdani (Cutwork)
Colour: Navy Blue
Kurta Length : 3 mts. (approx)
Kurta Width : 36 inches. (approx)
Dupatta Length : 2.50 mts. (approx)
Dupatta Width : 36 inches. (approx)
Our Banarasi ensembles are handcrafted with love and care. This makes them a treasure to behold that deserve the same care from you. Here are a few things you can do:
- Dry clean only.
- Air dry away from the sun.
- Store it in the muslin cloth to retain the quality of the zari.
- Do not use any perfumes, deodorants, hair, and makeup sprays on the fabric.
- Iron it in medium heat only.
- Use silica gel sachets in the cupboard while storing the ensemble.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colour of our product that appears on this website. However, we request our customers to accept the fact that the colour of the products shown on the website may vary slightly from the original products due to various reasons.