Grey Without Zari Dress in Silk
Embrace the elegant play of colors in our Grey-Firozi Banarasi silk dress. It is crafted using Jamdani weaves, featuring a mesmerizing self-woven kurta in the sophisticated Firozi hue. Paired with a grey dupatta adorned with sprinkles of delicate motifs, this Banarasi craftsmanship exudes luxury in every weave.
Type of fabric: Banarasi Silk (2 piece unstitched)
Type of weave: Jamdani (Cutwork)
Kurta Length : 3 mts. (approx.)
Kurta Width : 36 inches. (approx.)
Dupatta Length : 2.50 mts. (approx.)
Dupatta Width : 36 inches. (approx.)
Our Banarasi ensembles are handcrafted with love and care. This makes them a treasure to behold that deserve the same care from you. Here are a few things you can do:
- Dry clean only.
- Air dry away from the sun.
- Store it in the muslin cloth to retain the quality of the zari.
- Do not use any perfumes, deodorants, hair, and makeup sprays on the fabric.
- Iron it in medium heat only.
- Use silica gel sachets in the cupboard while storing the ensemble.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colour of our product that appears on this website. However, we request our customers to accept the fact that the colour of the products shown on the website may vary slightly from the original products due to various reasons.