Green Pan Patola Dress in Silk
Elevate your style with this chic Banarasi silk fabric in pink color, hand-woven in the pan patola weave. It has been exquisitely adorned with gold buttis and patola pallu for the dupatta. In a sophisticated combination of pink and green, this set is a statement of elegance and refinement, befitting of royalty.
Type of fabric: Banarasi Silk (2 piece unstitched)
Type of weave: Patola
Kurta Length : 3 mts. (approx.)
Kurta Width : 36 inches. (approx.)
Dupatta Length : 2.50 mts. (approx.)
Dupatta Width : 36 inches. (approx.)
Our Banarasi ensembles are handcrafted with love and care. This makes them a treasure to behold that deserve the same care from you. Here are a few things you can do:
- Dry clean only.
- Air dry away from the sun.
- Store it in the muslin cloth to retain the quality of the zari.
- Do not use any perfumes, deodorants, hair, and makeup sprays on the fabric.
- Iron it in medium heat only.
- Use silica gel sachets in the cupboard while storing the ensemble.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colour of our product that appears on this website. However, we request our customers to accept the fact that the colour of the products shown on the website may vary slightly from the original products due to various reasons.