Green Kadwa Silk Dupatta
Step into the spotlight with this opulent Banarasi silk dupatta. The luxurious kadwa weaving technique creates a rich texture that's fit for royalty, while the intricate Mughal lotus motifs in a regal green hue add a touch of sophistication and elegance. Don't miss out on this opulent addition to your ethnic wardrobe.
Type of fabric : Banarasi Silk
Type of weave : Kadwa
Colour : Green
Dupatta Length : 2.35 mts. (approx.)
Dupatta Width : 36 inches. (approx.)
Our Banarasi ensembles are handcrafted with love and care. This makes them a treasure to behold that deserve the same care from you. Here are a few things you can do:
- Dry clean only.
- Air dry away from the sun.
- Store it in the muslin cloth to retain the quality of the zari.
- Do not use any perfumes, deodorants, hair, and makeup sprays on the fabric.
- Iron it in medium heat only.
- Use silica gel sachets in the cupboard while storing the ensemble.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colour of our product that appears on this website. However, we request our customers to accept the fact that the colour of the products shown on the website may vary slightly from the original products due to various reasons.