Golden Jaal Bandhani Dupatta in Georgette
Add this stunning Golden Banarasi georgette dupatta to elevate your ethnic wardrobe. A rich golden hue sets the base for the perfect fusion of the patola design and Bandhej, creating an everlasting allure. Crafted by Banarasi craftsmen using patola weaves, this dupatta is set to become a cherished addition to your collection
Type of fabric: Banarasi Georgette
Type of weave: Patola
Dupatta Length : 2.50 mts. (approx.)
Dupatta Width : 36 inches. (approx.)
Our Banarasi ensembles are handcrafted with love and care. This makes them a treasure to behold that deserve the same care from you. Here are a few things you can do:
- Dry clean only.
- Air dry away from the sun.
- Store it in the muslin cloth to retain the quality of the zari.
- Do not use any perfumes, deodorants, hair, and makeup sprays on the fabric.
- Iron it in medium heat only.
- Use silica gel sachets in the cupboard while storing the ensemble.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colour of our product that appears on this website. However, we request our customers to accept the fact that the colour of the products shown on the website may vary slightly from the original products due to various reasons.