Firozi Butta Saree in Silk
Experience a beautiful blend of style in our shimmering Firozi Banarasi silk saree. A sky-like Firozi-hued base makes for the perfect backdrop for bird buttas to take flight. Accentuated by meenakari work and an intricate border, this saree evokes enchantment. An heirloom crafted in Kadwa weaves by Banarasi craftsmen.
Type of fabric: Banarasi Silk
Type of weave: Kadwa
This Saree contains a blouse piece of 1 metre (approx.) and the saree length will be 5.5 metres (approx.).
Our Banarasi ensembles are handcrafted with love and care. This makes them a treasure to behold that deserve the same care from you. Here are a few things you can do:
- Dry clean only.
- Air dry away from the sun.
- Store it in the muslin cloth to retain the quality of the zari.
- Do not use any perfumes, deodorants, hair, and makeup sprays on the fabric.
- Iron it in medium heat only.
- Use silica gel sachets in the cupboard while storing the ensemble.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colour of our product that appears on this website. However, we request our customers to accept the fact that the colour of the products shown on the website may vary slightly from the original products due to various reasons.