Black Meenakari Pallu Saree in Silk
You can never go wrong with our little Black Banarasi Silk saree. Featuring shimmering motifs that sparkle like stardust on the silky expanse, accentuated by meenakari design in the pallu. Handcrafted by skilled Banarasi craftsmen using Jamdani weaves, this saree is the pinnacle of celebratory couture.
Type of fabric: Banarasi Silk
Type of weave: Jamdani (Cutwork)
This Saree contains a woven brocade meenakari blouse piece of 1 metre (approx.) and the saree length will be 5.5 metres (approx.)
Our Banarasi ensembles are handcrafted with love and care. This makes them a treasure to behold that deserve the same care from you. Here are a few things you can do:
- Dry clean only.
- Air dry away from the sun.
- Store it in the muslin cloth to retain the quality of the zari.
- Do not use any perfumes, deodorants, hair, and makeup sprays on the fabric.
- Iron it in medium heat only.
- Use silica gel sachets in the cupboard while storing the ensemble.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colour of our product that appears on this website. However, we request our customers to accept the fact that the colour of the products shown on the website may vary slightly from the original products due to various reasons.