Strawberry Pink Jamdani Georgette Tussar Dupatta
Make a statement with this exquisite Banarasi moonga silk dupatta, handwoven using the intricate jaal (cutwork) technique. The stunning gold and silver zari jaal design is crafted with the utmost precision and attention to detail. The vibrancy in the hue along with the texture of luxurious Moonga silk ensures a graceful drape.
Type of fabric : Georgette Tussar Moonga
Type of weave : Jamdani (Cutwork)
Colour : Strawberry Pink
Dupatta Length : 2.50 mts. (approx.)
Dupatta Width : 36 inches. (approx.)
Our Banarasi ensembles are handcrafted with love and care. This makes them a treasure to behold that deserve the same care from you. Here are a few things you can do:
- Dry clean only.
- Air dry away from the sun.
- Store it in the muslin cloth to retain the quality of the zari.
- Do not use any perfumes, deodorants, hair, and makeup sprays on the fabric.
- Iron it in medium heat only.
- Use silica gel sachets in the cupboard while storing the ensemble.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colour of our product that appears on this website. However, we request our customers to accept the fact that the colour of the products shown on the website may vary slightly from the original products due to various reasons.