Sea Green Jaal Saree in Silk
Embrace tranquility with our sea-green Banarasi silk saree. The sparkling gold and silver zari weave of floral jaal perfectly complements the calming hue of the silhouette, adding hints of vibrancy to this otherwise quiet fabric. Handcrafted by Banarasi craftsmen using the Jamdani weave, this outfit is a perfect pick for your daytime festive celebrations.
Type of fabric: Banarasi Silk
Type of weave: Jamdani (Cutwork)
This Saree contains a blouse piece with woven zari stripes, of 1 metre (approx.) and the saree length will be 5.5 metres (approx.).
Our Banarasi ensembles are handcrafted with love and care. This makes them a treasure to behold that deserve the same care from you. Here are a few things you can do:
- Dry clean only.
- Air dry away from the sun.
- Store it in the muslin cloth to retain the quality of the zari.
- Do not use any perfumes, deodorants, hair, and makeup sprays on the fabric.
- Iron it in medium heat only.
- Use silica gel sachets in the cupboard while storing the ensemble.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colour of our product that appears on this website. However, we request our customers to accept the fact that the colour of the products shown on the website may vary slightly from the original products due to various reasons.