Sea Green Jamdani Georgette Tussar Dress
The fabric is woven with a stunning combination of jaal and meenakari Mughal motifs, which adds depth and intricacy to the design. The perfect balance of modern and traditional, this Banarasi moonga silk fabric is a must-have for anyone who wants to add a touch of royalty to their wardrobe.
Type of fabric : Georgette Tussar Moonga (2 piece unstitched)
Type of weave : Jamdani (Cutwork)
Colour : Seagreen
Kurta Length : 3 mts. (approx.)
Kurta Width : 36 inches. (approx.)
Dupatta Length : 2.50 mts. (approx.)
Dupatta Width : 36 inches. (approx.)
Our Banarasi ensembles are handcrafted with love and care. This makes them a treasure to behold that deserve the same care from you. Here are a few things you can do:
- Dry clean only.
- Air dry away from the sun.
- Store it in the muslin cloth to retain the quality of the zari.
- Do not use any perfumes, deodorants, hair, and makeup sprays on the fabric.
- Iron it in medium heat only.
- Use silica gel sachets in the cupboard while storing the ensemble.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colour of our product that appears on this website. However, we request our customers to accept the fact that the colour of the products shown on the website may vary slightly from the original products due to various reasons.