Rani Pink Jaal Saree in Silk
Embrace the remnants of the era of queens and maharanis with our Rani Pink Banarasi silk saree. The lush Rani Pink expanse of the saree is adorned with delicate jaal design, subtly adding sheen. Handcrafted by skilled Banarasi craftsmen using jamdani weaves, this saree is a perfect choice for your grand celebrations.
Type of fabric: Banarasi Silk
Type of weave: Jamdani (Cutwork)
This Saree contains a blouse piece of 1 metre (approx.) and the saree length will be 5.5 metres (approx.)
Our Banarasi ensembles are handcrafted with love and care. This makes them a treasure to behold that deserve the same care from you. Here are a few things you can do:
- Dry clean only.
- Air dry away from the sun.
- Store it in the muslin cloth to retain the quality of the zari.
- Do not use any perfumes, deodorants, hair, and makeup sprays on the fabric.
- Iron it in medium heat only.
- Use silica gel sachets in the cupboard while storing the ensemble.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colour of our product that appears on this website. However, we request our customers to accept the fact that the colour of the products shown on the website may vary slightly from the original products due to various reasons.