Pistachio Green Jamdani Georgette Tussar Dupatta
Embrace a regal charm with this exquisite Banarasi moonga silk dupatta. The intricate jaal (cutwork) weaving technique, rendered in lustrous gold and silver zari, evokes a sense of opulence and luxury that is perfect for weddings, pujas, or any grand occasion. A serene pistachio green hue lends a touch of serenity and sophistication to the design.
Type of fabric : Georgette Tussar Moonga
Type of weave : Jamdani (Cutwork)
Colour : Pistachio Green
Dupatta Length : 2.40 mts. (approx.)
Dupatta Width : 36 inches. (approx.)
Our Banarasi ensembles are handcrafted with love and care. This makes them a treasure to behold that deserve the same care from you. Here are a few things you can do:
- Dry clean only.
- Air dry away from the sun.
- Store it in the muslin cloth to retain the quality of the zari.
- Do not use any perfumes, deodorants, hair, and makeup sprays on the fabric.
- Iron it in medium heat only.
- Use silica gel sachets in the cupboard while storing the ensemble.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colour of our product that appears on this website. However, we request our customers to accept the fact that the colour of the products shown on the website may vary slightly from the original products due to various reasons.