Mauve Jamdani Georgette Saree
Telling the tale of the colourful world of the past, this Banarasi silk saree speaks of traditionalism in a mauve tone. The saree is enhanced by the leheriya pattern, handwoven by skilled craftsmen of Banaras, making it perfect for auspicious occasions.
Type of fabric: Banarasi Georgette
Type of weave: Jamdani (cutwork)
This Saree contains a blouse piece of 1 metre (approx.) and the saree length will be 5.5 metres (approx.).
Our Banarasi ensembles are handcrafted with love and care. This makes them a treasure to behold that deserve the same care from you. Here are a few things you can do:
- Dry clean only.
- Air dry away from the sun.
- Store it in the muslin cloth to retain the quality of the zari.
- Do not use any perfumes, deodorants, hair, and makeup sprays on the fabric.
- Iron it in medium heat only.
- Use silica gel sachets in the cupboard while storing the ensemble.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colour of our product that appears on this website. However, we request our customers to accept the fact that the colour of the products shown on the website may vary slightly from the original products due to various reasons.