Firozi Jaal Saree in Silk
Evoke a sense of charisma with our Firozi Banarasi silk saree. Featuring a beautiful meenakari jaal enhanced with accents of colors added by floral motifs, creating this magical ensemble. A dreamy drape created using Kadwa weaves by Banarasi craftsmen for your soirees.
Type of fabric: Banarasi Silk
Type of weave: Kadwa
This Saree contains a blouse piece of 1 metre (approx.) and the saree length will be 5.5 metres (approx.).
Our Banarasi ensembles are handcrafted with love and care. This makes them a treasure to behold that deserve the same care from you. Here are a few things you can do:
- Dry clean only.
- Air dry away from the sun.
- Store it in the muslin cloth to retain the quality of the zari.
- Do not use any perfumes, deodorants, hair, and makeup sprays on the fabric.
- Iron it in medium heat only.
- Use silica gel sachets in the cupboard while storing the ensemble.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colour of our product that appears on this website. However, we request our customers to accept the fact that the colour of the products shown on the website may vary slightly from the original products due to various reasons.